This Website was created by Hornsby Law Group, PC and is © 2002-2011 by Hornsby Law Group, PC. All rights are reserved. All content, code, and applications contained in this Website and under the domain hornsbylaw.com are protected by copyright, trademark, and/or patent protection. Permission is not granted to use, reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, display, post, exploit or redistribute content or code in any form without prior written permission.
Firm Name, Logo, and Tag Lines
The Hornsby Law Group, PC, firm name, logo and the following tag lines: Hornsby Advantage™; Power of Justice®; Protecting the People, Not the Powerful®; Protecting the People®; and, Trial Lawyers Dedicated to Excellence®, are all protected marks. You may not use, reproduce, copy, modify, adapt, display, post or exploit any logo, service mark or other protected mark appearing on this Website in any media now known or hereafter developed Hornsby Law Group, PC's prior written permission.
We respect the rights of all copyright holders and we ask visitors to this Website to do the same.
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us the following information required by the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. § 512:
- A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyright work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit us to contact the complaining party;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good-faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and,
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Hornsby Law Group, PC's Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement on or regarding this site can be reached at:
Nathan Belzer, Esq.
2905 Bull Street
Savannah, GA 31405