A Medicaid Fraud Attorney Can Help
When you uncover evidence of Medicaid fraud, you often have one key question: If I become a whistleblower, can I win? The answer is yes.
You can win because your efforts will help people who need help the most. That's because Medicaid fraud hurts everyone. When health care providers steal from Medicaid:
- Children are denied access to doctors
- Senior citizens are forced to choose between food or medicine at the month's end
- Medicaid beneficiaries lose out on medical care they desperately need
You can win also because Medicaid fraud whistleblowers are eligible to receive a significant financial reward. Here are some key facts:
- American taxpayers lose over $20 billion each year because of Medicaid fraud
- The reward for Medicaid fraud whistleblowers generally ranges between 15-30% of the amount recovered by the government
- Whistleblowers have been awarded more than $2.2 billion for whistleblower cases
Taking on your employer can seem overwhelming. Our experienced Atlanta Medicaid fraud attorneys will be your advocate.
Choosing the Right Medicaid Fraud Lawyer Can Make All the Difference
Medicaid provider fraud cases are among the most complex, difficult, and expensive lawsuits. They require you to follow strict rules of secrecy and adhere to detailed filing requirements. If you do not follow these rules, your case can be quickly lost.
Our Medicaid fraud legal team is ready to help.
If you are thinking about reporting Medicaid fraud, it is important to speak with an experienced Atlanta Medicaid fraud lawyer as early as possible. Doing so protects your rights and your job.
We investigate and prosecute Medicaid fraud lawsuits across the United States for whistleblowers under the qui tam provisions of the State and Federal False Claims Acts.