Our Atlanta Dog Bite Attorneys Can Help
The trauma of a vicious dog bite attack is life-changing.
Fortunately, if you are the victim of a dog bite in Georgia, you are protected by Georgia's dog bite law.
Here's what you need to know:
- Georgia's Dog Bite Law: Georgia's dog bite law is also known as the vicious animal statute, O.C.G.A. 51-2-7.
- Two Ways to Win: Georgia's dog bite law provides two ways for you win your dog bite case.
- Vicious Dogs: The first way you can win your case is by proving that you were attacked by a vicious dog and that the dog owner knew his or her dog was vicious.
- Leash Law Violations: The second way you can win your case is by proving that you were attacked by a dog that was required to be on a leash by a county or city leash law.
Acting quickly is the key to winning your dog bite case.
If you or your child is bitten by a dog, you should speak with an experienced Atlanta dog bite attorney who knows how to handle dog bite cases.
Our experienced Atlanta dog bite attorneys will guide you through the legal process. We will present your claim to the insurance company. We will protect your rights from start to finish and ensure that you receive the justice you deserve.
Contact us now for a free consultation.
Choosing the Right Atlanta Dog Bite Lawyers Can Make All the Difference
Georgia's dog bite law provides you with important rights, but winning your case can be challenging.
Here's our promise to you:
- We always make it easy for you to get legal help
- We always put you, the client, first
- We always fight for you, so you can receive the justice you deserve
If you or a loved one has been hurt by a dog bite, it is important to speak with an experienced Atlanta dog bite lawyer as early as possible.
Contact us today for a free consultation.