The Secret to Good Cerebral Palsy Cases
The most common question we hear from people who have a child with cerebral palsy is, "Do I have a good cerebral palsy case?" It's a great question.
Doctors and nurses have a duty to provide your unborn child safe care before, during, and after birth. In our experience, the most common medical mistakes that can result in good cases include:
- Failing to provide your child with an adequate oxygen supply during birth
- Failing to perform a timely cesarean section
- Failing to diagnose and treat fetal distress, jaundice, meningitis or infection
- Failing to properly use equipment such as forceps or vacuum extraction
- Failing to respond to a mother's changing conditions during delivery
Each cerebral palsy case is different, however.
Numerous factors can make or break your child's case. As a result, the best way to know if you have a good case is to speak directly with an experienced Atlanta cerebral palsy attorney.
Contact an experienced cerebral palsy attorney in Atlanta, GA today.
Let Our Cerebral Palsy Attorneys in Atlanta, GA Fight for You
Solid legal advice from your own Atlanta cerebral palsy attorney is the key to winning your case.
When you become a client with our firm we fight for you. Here are just a few of the things you can count on:
- We work with the best experts to determine if your child was injured by medical malpractice.
- We use experts in obstetrics, neonatology, pediatrics, vocational rehabilitation, life care planning, and economics to help you properly determine a plan of action for taking care of your child for the rest of his or her life.
- We know the average family cannot afford to hire experts on their own and, as a result, we help you by advancing all the costs of your case.
Our case evaluation is fast. It's free. It's smart. It's the key to knowing if you have a good cerebral palsy case.
Contact our cerebral palsy attorneys in Atlanta, GA today. Let us fight for you.